71% of Companies have implemented some form
of wellness program.
Only 22% know the effectiveness of their wellness program.
Are you ready for a wellness program that REALLY works?
BWC Offers Workplace Wellness Program Grant
The Bureau of Worker's Compensation announced that they are committing $4,000,000 to help small businesses implement a wellness program. This is the only state funded grant of its kind available in the United States. It is a four year program that is designed to help off-set the costs of funding wellness for the organization's employees. To learn more about this program, contact or call us at 513-278-7175.
"...improving the health of your workplace
and the health of your bottom line!"
The most effective way to lower employer and employee health care related costs is to help your workforce live healthier. Pulse Health Solutions offers organizations the opportunity to lower their future increases in health costs by targeting preventable chronic diseases, such as cardio-vascular and diabetes, while at the same time adding improvement to employee's health and well-being, as well as worker compensation claims.
Pulse Health Solutions design is based upon the proven seven step process developed by the Wellness Council of America (WELCOA).
Our customers say they have received the benefits of:
- Capture Senior Level Support
- Create a Cohesive Wellness Team
- Collect Data to Drive a Results-Oriented Wellness Program
- Develop an Annual Operating Plan based on Your Companies Unique Needs
- Choose Appropriate Health Promotion Interventions
- Create a Supportive, Engaging and Health Promoting Culture
- Carefully Evaluate Outcomes and Make Recommended Adjustments to Achieve Maximum Results
- Creating a workplace that attracts and retains quality workers
- Improvement in health related absenteeism and employee engagement
- Reduced workers' compensation claims and costs
- Improved productivity and profitability